Wealth Management for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
As a business owner or entrepreneur, understanding your personal balance sheet – including the value tied up in your business – is a complex undertaking. In order to best achieve your long-term financial goals, you need to consider both your personal and professional finances, while simultaneously maximizing value and minimizing the risk associated with your ownership status.
Whether you operate a local business or a global enterprise, it is imperative to design a wealth management strategy that allows you to strategically grow, preserve and transfer those assets in a way that aligns with your most personal life goals.
MFA’s Wealth Management Team works collaboratively with business owners to help them understand the full scope of their wealth and mitigate potential risk through long-term strategies that encompass:
- Compensation and benefits arrangements
- Stock option planning
- Insurance planning, including life, disability, key person, etc.
- Asset placement and asset protection strategies
- Wealth accumulation and personal investment management strategies
- Cash flow analysis and retirement planning
- Advanced estate planning and wealth transfer
- Exit strategy and succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements
- Tax-efficient charitable giving
How We Help Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
Integrated Financial Planning & Asset Management
Liability & Asset Protection
Estate & Family Wealth Planning
Exit Strategy & Succession
Investment Management Philosophy
We firmly subscribe to an integrated investment management philosophy that delivers solid, risk-adjusted returns through risk mitigation, cost minimization and a disciplined, long-term approach.
Let’s connect to discuss your financial future.