Martha, with over 25 years of experience providing daily operational and administrative functions, brings a highly organized and detail-oriented approach to prioritizing, completing and following through to achieve project goals. Her ability to act independently and as a self-motivated professional enables her to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels. This is done in conjunction with managing the day-to-day processes associated with supporting the partners of The MFA Companies®.
Martha offers significant experience in self-directed positions requiring effective supervisory and administrative abilities. She has proven interpersonal, communication and multi-tasking skills and is an adaptable team player recognized for her willingness to improvise, improve procedures and meet demanding deadlines.
Martha actively engages in proactive and successful client relation and account servicing programs and is a constant contributor in the development of new and improved client satisfaction strategies. She assists in annual training program development to support clients in meeting and understanding their fiduciary responsibilities. Martha also serves as secretary of the Firm’s Investment Committee.
- Management of multiple executive schedules
- Coordination of project-based work
- Information management support
- Supervision and training of administration staff
- Fiduciary liability meeting documentation
- Fiduciary education training
- New client and prospect coordination
- Client and account servicing
- Client satisfaction strategies
- Marketing communications
- Event coordination